Whilst we were tucking into Christmas lunch and visiting relatives The local promoters were busy lining up great music for us later in the year. The new open-air venue has led to endless speculation – I’ve heard The Who and Zaz mentioned as forthcoming attractions. Whilst we keep our fingers crossed on those scores there are some great evenings lined up already at the Harmonie, including a very welcome return of the legendary Louisana Red. There’s Johnny Winter too of course, and lots more to come as a brief look at the Harmonie website reveals.
THE HARMONIE BONN:
- Jan 19 Hamburg Blues Band w. Chris Farlowe and Arthur Brown
- Jan 26 Nine Below Zero with Blues Harp master Mark Feltham
- Jan 31 Blues Caravan w. Samantha Fish, Dani Wilde & a newcomer named Victoria Smith
- Feb 1 (yes the very next day!) Britains legendary Blues Band w. all original members including Radio 1 DJ Paul Jones and Dave Kelly
- Feb 2 Dr Feelgood with Jimmy Bowskill (who was fantastic with Jeff Beck and Joe Bonamassa at the Museumsplatz in 2010)
- Mar 5 Poppa Chubby
- Mar 13 Johnny Winter
- Apr 7 Louisiana Red w. Baums Bluesbenders
- April 19 Aynsley Lister
and that’s without the eagerly awaited open-air news!